Friday, 31 January 2014
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Here, you all find forth committee Report.
Download from here and do bring in your class.
Report: 07: Report on advisability on taking over a unit.
441, J.D. Road,
1st December, 2013.
The Managing Director,
441, J.D. Road,
Sub: Sub-Committee’s Report on advisability on taking over a unit.
1. Terms of reference :
As per the instructions committee went into the details made inquiries for purchase new unit. The committee report is as under:
2. The Assets:
Company’s assets and liabilities have been verified by our auditors and Chartered Accountants. They have certified that the financial condition of the company is sound. We believe that there is no financial risk in talking other unit.
The normal production of the company is worth about rupees six crore annually.
4. Reason for Purchase:
a. The company is keen rival of our company. The unhealthy competition affects our sales and exports.
b. For the last six months, the relation of the labor with management has been strained. This has told upon the production of the company.
5. Findings and Recommendations:
1. The committee is satisfied with the financial aspect of the company. It feels that there is no risk involved.
2. As it is a running concern, the management will find no difficulty in taking over the company. The unhealthy competition will come to an end.
3. The problem of labor unrest can be solved by mutual understanding with labor leaders.
6. Considered Opinion:
In view of the above facts and findings, the committee recommends the takeover. It feels that the proposal of taking over is sound and desirable.
[Secretary/ Sales Manager/Chairman ]
Thursday, 16 January 2014
As I taught you how
to prepare Power Point Presentation (PPT) and also solved your queries related
to it.For your ready reference,
I am going to upload image through it you can easily prepare it.It is compulsory to follow
the format for uniformity of project.You need to submit your
project on email@example.com.
Before your submission date
E- mail subject line includes – SEM-6 PROJECT ON PRESENTATION –TY-A/B/C/D/G- PROJECT NO……
Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Monday, 6 January 2014
SEM- VI STUDENTS,
Your waits End.I am very happy that many of you have started to work on project.The thing which I like the most is you all are taking appreciative interest in your project.All the best my lovely students
Here, I am uploading your guidelines for project.
1. This project work is assigned in group of five students only.
2. Each member of the group has to participate actively.
3. The group is supposed to prepare project under the title of ‘Presentation Skills’ which has been allotted by the respective faculty.
4. All the groups have to submit the hard-copy of the project to the concerning faculty and soft copy via e-mail on the date of submission
5. Students need to capture video of the respected place minimum 4 minutes and maximum 5 minutes. This important to notice that while recoding the video all students are equally participated. The medium of communication is only ENGLISH language.
6. Students require capturing minimum 5 and maximum 7 snaps during the presentation. There should be a group photo of all the project members.
7. Each group need to present their project in their respective class. Moreover, each group will have minimum 7 minutes and maximum 10 minutes time to present their project.
8. Those who need to show permission letter they may contact concern faculty.
9. Projects will be starting to collect after 15th January, 2013.
10. The more details regarding project subtitles and submission dates are updated on blog. The link of the blog is
leave your problem and query related to project as a form comment.
Father Returning Home My father travels on the late evening train Standing among silent commuters in the yellow l...
On Doing Nothing” On Doing Nothing” is an essay by J.B.Priestley debating over the idea of work and relaxation. He talks of the idea o...
My Dear Students, After a long time, I have started blogging again. Here, I am going to share advantages of using ‘Modern Techno...
1 Name or the Event Effective Public Speaking-‘VIII ’ 2 Date 14 th July, ...