HINTS FOR COMPREHENSION
Comprehension questions test you on your ability to recall and understand what you read in a passage.
- Read the whole passage once before you answer any of the questions.
- You are allowed to go back and read the passages as many times as you want to. Read them carefully.
- Be careful not to leave marks around the answer bubbles. Try to fill them in neatly.
- When you answer the "Read, Think, and Explain" questions, think and organize what you want to say before writing down your ideas.
- Write your short and long answers neatly so that anyone can read them.
- After you read the passage, first answer the questions you know. Skip the ones that are too hard and go back later.
- Do not worry if you do not know the answers to questions. Keep going! Partial credit is given for "Read, Think, and Explain" questions, so write whatever you know.
- If there is time, go back and make sure that you are giving the best possible answer for each question.
you may click the below mentioned link for practice.